ADORE was originally designed to automate the basic forms completed in Field Training for the Patrol section of law enforcement.
- Law enforcement agencies have limited time to complete Daily Observation Reports (DORs).
- Need of a tool to reduce the time required to complete DORs
- ADORE automates the DORs completed by training officers.
- ADORE can compile a trainee’s daily rating chart and generate comparison charts and reports which assist in analyzing trainees, trainers, and the training program as a whole.
- “Ease of use for evaluations, Great for tracking progress of trainees. Great customer service and follow-up.“ – Bullhead City, AZ Police Department
- “My field trainers love it……. FTOs now can spend more time training rather than worrying about the evaluating and documenting portion of their phases.“ – US Capital Police, Washington, D.C.
Re-architect the ADORE to be more robust and to enhance the application with new features.
Field Training and Evaluation Programs (FTEP) in Law Enforcement agencies across the nation characteristically require training officers to evaluate trainees on a daily basis in a number of categories. ADORE was originally designed to automate the basic forms completed in Field Training for the Patrol section of law enforcement. Through customer input, ADORE has grown to accommodate divisions such as Communications, Corrections, Fire, EMS and Performance Evaluations in over 500 state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies.
Various color-coded charts are available for individual trainees as well as color-coded comparison charts between training classes, trainers, area commands, etc.
Next Century was retained to re-architect the product to be more robust as well as to enhance the product with new features. ADORE was originally designed in Microsoft ACCESS to be used on stand-alone MDCs, laptops and/or networked PCs. ADORE is also available for use on PDAs and has been designed to utilize a Microsoft SQL Server database in conjunction with either the Microsoft ACCESS or Web-Based Macromedia ColdFusion®.