IDAPT analyzes historical patterns and performs cluster and trend analysis.
- The warfighter needs an IED Discovery and Prevention Tool to aid in the analysis, interpretation, and prediction of IED events.
- IDAPT analyzes historical patterns and performs cluster and trend analysis.
- The testing and training data will come from the Marine Corps Combat Development Command in Quantico, VA
- Supports retrieval of archived data for analysis
- Currently developing the solution under a Phase II SBIR
IDAPT is a geospatial and temporal visualization tool used by the Marine Corps for performing analysis of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). Its lightweight user interface allows analysts that are not GIS specialists to quickly analyze data and find patterns. IDAPT is designed to run as a self contained application with no need for external networks so it can be used in areas where network connectivity is not available.