Ozone workflows are designed to integrate disparate information sources and enable them to communicate.
- Data Analysts have diverse needs that have to be filled using several different tools simultaneously.
- Easily access online tools (widgets) from one location
- User-customized framework
- Easy to share tools and resources between users and groups
- Increased security, connectivity, and flexibility of software for customer needs.
Next Century offers unique expertise in Ozone products – Ozone Widget Framework (OWF) and Ozone Marketplace (OMP) and Ozone Platform (OZP). We have been building the Ozone products from the ground up for almost a decade with knowledge from the inside out of how the tools work.
OWF is a web application that allows users to easily access all their online tools from one location. Not only can users access websites and applications with widgets, they can group them and configure some applications to interact with each other via widget intents. Marketplace is a web application that allows users to search and discover widgets and applications that can be used in OWF.
Marketplace is similar to a commercial application store like Apple’s App Store or the Google Chrome Web Store and operates as a thin-client registry of applications and services. It enables users to create, browse, download and use a variety of applications or software components known as listings. Listings can be Widgets, plugins, REST & SOAP services, Web apps, and more. From searching and discovering new tools, to using and managing those tools or building custom workflows—Ozone will make your organization more efficient.